PensionersRants

Monday, June 7, 2010

Rain And More Rain

Since the last time I wrote, there hasn't been too many days without rain. Last friday was a sunny day, so I took that opportunity to cut the front lawn for myself and my neighbour. As soon as I finished, it started to rain. Never got a chance to do the back of the yard.
This weekend was free yardsale weekend. Drove my wife around to see if she could find anything. Put my daughter in the van also, so she has an outing. She doesn't see much but it is something different for her. The yard saleing didn't last long as it started to rain after lunch. And of course it rained Sunday. Heavy rain last night and it is raining off and on today. Not much of a chance to do anything outside the house.
I have a Doctors this afternoon. A Planters Wart on my foot has to be removed. Don't know where that came from.

Back from the Doctor. I think I was there for a total of 5 min. Told me it was just a callous. Shaved it off and that was that.

No comments: