PensionersRants

Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Bulls Off and Running"

"Bulls Off and Running" That was the heading for a half page spread in the paper this morning. At first glance, it would appear to be the headline for yesterday's stock move. But no, it was bull from Spain. All I need to know about the running of the bulls. They don't just do this once, they do this for 9 days in a row. These people just have too much spanish fly. It's the start of the party season. (I didn't know it had a season.) Anyway, they drink all night and run with the bulls at 8a.m.

What surprised me the most was the number of guys over 60. It appears to be on their "Bucket List." Well, there's something that won't be going on my list. I don't have that page, "Things I should have done when I was young and stupid." Imagine if you get killed, stand before God and he says "Well old fellow, no need to ask how you got here, as you stand here with that bull horn up your ass."

There are only six bulls and six cows with a bell supposely to keep the bulls in line. I guess that it is something like taking your wife to a stag party. It only takes the bulls less than 2 1/2 min. to run the course. Perhaps men should be a little faster. Yesterdays score was Bulls 2 Men 0.

No comments: