PensionersRants

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Free Book

      I put my latest book up on Amazon and for today and tomorrow, it is free. So, download if you like. Of course, it comes with a request, and that you give it a review. It doesn't have to be long, just a few words. I started something awhile back, and that is I give a review to every book I read. I was going to call it "St. Peters Bones", but my wife said I should get a better title, something that relates to the book rather than part of a chapter. Now she is happy with it.
      So now it is called "Mediterranean Mission", which does relate to the book, and it has a new cover that relates to the story. I got the idea from my cruise 1 1/2 yrs. ago. Part of the book relates my trip with a bit of exaggeration. To that, I added some intrigue. If you don't read it, you can always give it away.
      Here's the link http://www.amazon.com/Mediterranean-Mission-Borders-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00XM40M5O/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1431780993&sr=1-1 or you can just tap on the cover picture.