PensionersRants

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Don't Bump Me

The weather is the same everyday, warm and muggy.

Went for my run yesterday and almost got run over again. This time by two joggers. They passed me on the right and didn't even beep. I need a rear-view mirror attached to my glasses.

Watched the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. Everything was about their past and present, nothing about the future. Personally, I don't think they have a future. The present was kids having fun and texting. That says it right there. Man can not live on Harry Potter alone.

This was a bad week for losing people. First, my son's friends father died, Then it was my wife's uncle. On Thursday it was the wife of my best friend from high school. I guess I'm on top of that bell curve now. It starts of with hardly knowing anyone who dies, then it builds up to someone almost every week and then back to hardly knowing anyone.

Feel free to follow me on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/delta61