Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
I think I said awhile ago that I had lost my ring. It was one given to me by my wife over 50 yrs. ago. Before we were married. Gold ring, black onyx center and a diamond in one corner. After my operation, I lost a lot of weight so that my hands were smaller. I was out fooling around the snow blower and when I took off my glove, the ring must have come off with it. I didn't miss it till later. I prayed to St. Anthony to find my ring and then one day, there it was, bold as brass, or should I say bold as gold, laying on my patio. All the snow had melted. My family and I must have looked in that area at least 6 times and saw nothing. Happy to find it.
Monday, March 29, 2021
Sunday, March 28, 2021
1. Having vanilla Ensure for breakfast.
2. Went to mass yesterday evening, so no watching it on TV this morning.
3. Wearing my fake Omega watch today.
4. Too cold to go for a walk.
5. Have to reactivate my hearing aid dehumidifier.
Saturday, March 27, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021
1. Went to mass yesterday. First time in a year.
2. Can't wait for summer clothes. Getting tired looking at black.
3. Cut myself shaving this morning. Had to use styptic pencil on it. Man that stings.
4. Prince Harry has a job. (His first?). What a scam.
5. Found my lost ring.
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Monday, March 22, 2021
Sunday, March 21, 2021
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021
Thursday, March 18, 2021
While walking in my bedroom, I felt a sharp prick on the bottom of my foot. It turned out to be a nose pad from my glasses. Sure enough, when I removed them, one pad was missing. I didn't even realize it until it stuck in my foot. I suppose I would have eventually caught on.