PensionersRants

Friday, February 15, 2008

Onward

So onward we go thru winter. On tuesday we had a good size snowstorm and in the evening and overnight we had a major rainstorm. High winds etc. So by morning, the foot of snow we had was all gone. If we didn't have all these rainstorms, we would have a lot of snow. In a couple more months, I will be thinking of grass cutting.
This year's project will be new doors. Front, back and patio. First I will have to get the lowdown. So I will be going to the place where I bought the windows and get all my info. May not buy it there because I want to buy with installation included.
Had to go for a Cat Scan yesterday. Not that there is a problem. At least I don't think so. Had one a couple of years ago and they saw something they like to wonder about. Now that I am in the medical syatem clutches, they will never let me go. But I guess that is a good thing. I'm glad we have universal health care. That's one reason I would not want to live in the U.S. But it is a nice place to visit. Would love to spend my winters in Sedona.

No comments: