PensionersRants

Monday, June 7, 2010

From Doctor To Taxes

April 29, 2010


Visit to the doctor turned out as expected. Going to get a prostrate operation in the fall. Or they may phone early and ask if I am free. That way , I don’t have time to think about it. The worse pain after the operation will be the first time I go to the washroom. Then it slowly decreases. Can’t do anything or travel for two months. But that’s not today, so onward.

I was nagging my wife to make tea biscuits for me. She said that I was the baker so I had to help. So we did it yesterday. Made two marble cakes, one cheesecake and tea biscuits. Notices my weight this morning was two lbs. more than the day before.

That was an interruption to doing my taxes, but I still did them. Now I’ll wait to see if I have some extra money in my account. Then I’ll know all went well.

No comments: