PensionersRants

Monday, July 30, 2018

Last Night’s Dream.


In this alternate universe, I am a Taser Technician. My job was to go and retrieve the Taser wires that were expended. Drag them back and restore them to the Taser.
In our present world, Taser wires extend to about 15”. In my other world, the wires fly out to about 150”. I saw myself crawling over bushes, through windows and around buildings. Not surprising, because these are DNA seeking Taser wires. Fire the weapon and it seeks the person. Taking the path of least resistance, it went through thorn bushes, not around them.
I have nothing to do with the firing of the Taser. I think I am in the Police and I am definitely on the bottom of that totem pole. I just have to collect all these strung out wires and stuff them back into a box for next time. Frustrating job done and then I wake up.