PensionersRants

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Lady, don’t be such an idiot...


So, I saw this morning that a woman in Ont. Is suing a barber for not cutting her hair. She’s black, he’s white. He’s probably over 60. She is going to report him to the Human Rights Comm. Getting her 15 min. of fame.
This man is not comfortable cutting women's hair. He doesn't cut his wife's. What if she was not pleased with the haircut, would she sue him for that? Will he be forced to do it?
So, I guess we are not allowed to make our own choices. Someone else has the right to tell us how we should run our lives. This works in the big picture. The laws etc. But not when we have to form our life by some individual’s likes or dislikes. Like my next door neighbor telling me not to cut the grass at 9 am. He has the right to decide for me?
If that happened to me, I would take that as a hint not to get my haircut there. It just so happened that I went for a haircut this morning and told my barber about this. He said if he was forced to cut someone’s hair, they would definitely remember the haircut and not return.