PensionersRants

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Yearly Chores.


It was a cold and blustery day when I decided to switch out my summer tires for the winter set. I had always been conscientious about maintaining the van, and I know that good tires ware essential for safety on the road, especially during the winter months.

I retrieved your winter tires from the shed where they had stored them over the summer, and with a little bit of elbow grease, I was able to get them stored in the back of the van in no time. I couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. Off to the garage tomorrow

After I finished moving the tires, I decided to tackle another winter-related task: moving the snow blower from the shed. I knew that snow was likely just around the corner, and I wanted to be prepared. I carefully moved the snow blower out of the shed and put it on the patio.

With the snow blower out of the way, I of course had extra space in the shed. I took advantage of this by moving the barbecue inside. I had always kept your barbecue on the patio, but I knew that the cold winter weather would not be kind to it. By storing it in the shed, I could protect it from the elements and keep it in good condition for the next grilling season.

As the day came to a close and I locked the shed door behind me, I couldn't help but feel grateful that all the hard work was done. I know that by being proactive and taking care of my tires and winter equipment, I am setting myself up for success, no matter what the weather had in store.