PensionersRants

Friday, February 24, 2023

PERSPECTIVE

 At my age, you can look back and it all looks like a humdrum existence. That's the wrong way to look at it. Think for a minute how it would look if it was made into a movie, a two hour movie. It might look like an interesting show. For me, for instance, it could show me working on a number of occasions about ten feet from a nuclear bomb that was strapped to the bottom of an F-104 Starfighter or skiing in the Swiss Alps or walking the streets of Rome under Vatican City. 

My son and I were watching a film last night showing Hitler at the Eagles Nest, just standing by the side of a short wall. My son said "Imaging if we could pop back in time to that point and gave him a little shove. Everything would be solved. But you would have to pop back right away because I don't think they would be inviting you for a beer."

Hey! I could put that in my movie as a dream I had one night.