PensionersRants

Monday, March 28, 2011

Politicking For th Next Six Weeks.

What am I doing up at 5:AM? And to top it off, I look out the window, and the ground is white. Maybe that happens every night, and by the time I get up at 7:AM, it is all gone. We'll see at 7:AM. While I was drinking my coffee, I looked out and it was still there.

The first installment of my story "A Slice of Time" called "Beyond the Fog" was published last Tue. That was very exciting. I'm just finishing off the last part now. That part doesn't come out till Sept. Time to start another one. Fantasy again, though I do have a cowboy one, with one chapter finished.

Oh boy! Another election. We didn't need one. Everything is going along smoothly. So we will end up with a minority again. Then the plan will be to form a government from the other parties, Which has never happened before. The Liberal leader, Michael Ignatieff is so despirate to be Prime Minister, he would even do it with a coalition involving the Bloc Quebecois, a seperatist party. Now that's asking for trouble. The other parties that join, know they will never lead the country, but now they have a chance to get a piece of the pie.

I don't like the way Prime Minister operates, but the head of the Liberal party is a dink, the Bloc party want to take Quebec out of Canada, the NDP party thinks everyone should be in a union and we should have everything free, and the Green party is just that, and lets not chop down any trees.

And how is the "not war" in Libya going on. Those dummies. Now they are in a hole and it is only going to get deeper. Us "Crusaders" are now at war with three Arab countries, with others in the pipeline. Just a matter of time before it's "Hey, they are waging a war against Islam, and we didn't even see it."

Read this, "Prince William slips off for secret stag weekend..." Can't be that secret if it's on the front page of Drudge.

No comments: