PensionersRants

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Medical Month


August is the month that I do all my medical stuff. A couple of weeks ago I had a Cat Scan. and a day later I had the blood work done. That was on a Thur. and Fri. The next Tues. I visited the doctor for the results. To me that is fast work. So Cat Scan was normal, cholesterol was 4.9. and no diabetes. So hopefully, the next time I see him is when I get a flu shot in Nov. Aug. is a great month for all this stuff. People don't like to get sick in the summer. The doctor's office is empty, so no waiting. And actually I was out before my appointment started. In the winter there is a lot of colds, flu's and people falling on the ice and breaking something. This is Sunday afternoon and almost time to start the barbecue. The picture I am going to put up is me at the Golden Gate Bridge in Calfornia. To tell the truth, I didn't know that they had eight bridges.

No comments: