PensionersRants

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Summer Is Over


It would seem that I haven’t posted for a long time. After my last post, I had visitors for a week. After that its hard to get back to my routine. One project was to add on to my shed. So I finished that and it looks pretty good. Still have to paint the trim and the door. That’s all I have to paint, thanks to siding. Another project was to learn how to repair a gas lawnmower. Done that, so now my snowblower works good.
Today it is kind of chilly but the sun is shining. Been working on my van lately. Rust around the botton made a few holes. I sanded it down and painted it with Tremclad. Have to pick up some body filler.
My son and I were away a few weeks ago. First we went to Portland Maine for a night (my son had to get his motel points validated). Then it was through Quebec into Ontario. Stayed with friends in Trenton for a couple of days and Ottawa for a day. Went to Quebec City for a day and stayed at the Chateau Frontenac. One thing about my son, he always stays at the best hotels. Walked around the old city that evening and the next day drove home.
Well, this is a start.

No comments: