PensionersRants

Sunday, May 24, 2020

To Do List

So, it's spring and I have to make up my to do list. Not my wife's list, but my own. things I have to do, around the yard, house and shed. First I write them all down and number them.
#1 is, Make a list.
#2 is, Check list
#3 is, Revise list if I have to.
That depends on #2. Next is my wife's list which is #4. That can change daily.
After this list is finished, I use a black marker and strike out #1 because I've made my list.
Then I check to make sure I have all the items. If I have everything, I can strike out #2.
If I need to add to my list, I go to #3, make the addition and then strike out #'s 2 and 3.
You can never strike out #4. No explanation needed here.
After that I feel great because I already have 3 items off my list and I never even left my chair.