PensionersRants

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Toaster Autopsy Report.

I did my autopsy on GE yesterday. I can do this myself  because in the Air Force I was an electronics tech. So this was a piece of cake. That reminds me. I want to thank all the seniors who paid taxes because it was their taxes that paid for my training. That out of the way, now on to the autopsy. I'm happy to say it was not a homicide so my son is off the hook. It came down to cholesterol. I think it was all that white bread he toasted before it became cholesterol free and we switched to whole wheat and multi-grain.
One of the veins was burnt out and had to be replaced. With the new cord, he went back to work with no sick leave. As a point of interest, I found a blog entry where I had fixed this toaster 10 yrs. ago. At that time I had written that it was 42 yrs. old. It was also a cord at that time also.
Here is a picture of my toaster with his friends showing of his new cord. What a publicity hound.