PensionersRants

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Verses Tar Balls

My day is ruined. The first thing I did this morning was to read the Home depot flyer. Found airport grade Driveway Sealer at $19.00. Two weeks ago I paid $30.00. I don't think this was deliberate. Pretty sure they didn't wait till I bought before they marked it down. The reason I was thinking that was because it went down to $23.00 the day after I bought them. I say them because I needed four. Wonder if that is as bad as buying a lottery ticket and finding out that the numbers on it were last weeks winners. Imagine that pain?

So Lindsay Lohan is going to jail. So who is this person? Has to be an actress. Probably a career drunk. The only thing I know about her is that she is interrupting the CNN coverage about tar balls. Three months may not be enough. The judge will be saying that when she sees the photo of her fingernails. I'll attach that photo.

No comments: