PensionersRants

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ranting

As you are aware, or if you are American, you are not aware, the Queen was here for a visit. To me, I don't care if she visits or not. I am not going to stand in a crowd just to look at her. That's fine for people who do that. That's their thing. They are not nutcases.

When I rant, I usually rant to myself. That's not venting, that's just getting grey. Anyway I was talking about the Queen before I interrupted myself. I was so glad the Queen arrived. Now you're wondering. I was glad because now the CBC News can switch over to something else besides the G8 & G20. That news just went on and on. Showing the same videos over and over. That guy must have smashed that window a 1000 times. Trying too hard to be like Americans. You have to remember that the Americans are a gun toting wild bunch with ten times the population. They are bound to have more eyeball glueing incidents. Maybe three a day. Here we have to settle with maybe one a week. Imagine on the edge of your seat for that. Show the news a couple of times a day. If there is nothing new, switch over to movies.

On second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea. Canadian content and all. Why did I write "and all." People always write that. I don't know what that even means. It just looks good.

No comments: