PensionersRants

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Entry for June 25, 2006
CONTRIBUTION
Woke up this morning to the pitter patter of rain drops. It gave me an idea for a contribution to the world. I am going to change the sentance "Only the good die young." So it will be "Only the good - die young or have no grand children." Now grandchildess ( is that a word) people have their own retort. Gives grandparents something to think about too.
DEMOTION IN THE RANKS
This proves you can be demoted for walking crooked on parade. just ask this poor ex-Lance Cpl. http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13528687/ Oh, the shame of it. And him being from a military family for over 250 yrs. Personally I think they should have promoted him to Officer. Because I know for a fact that when someone is promoted from the ranks to Officer, his I.Q increases at least 20%. But like new medicine, there is a side effect. Amnesia. With the promotion, he won't remember you at all.

No comments: