PensionersRants

Friday, July 14, 2006

RAIN - No, not today. Its 22* C and that is equal to 72* F.
MILITARY - One of the airmen killed in that helicopter crash yesterday had a brother who was killed six years ago in a crash. He was a pilot with the Coast guard.
GAS PRICES - The price of gas went up yesterday. The new price is $1.1602 a liter. And that price will stay the same for the next two weeks. After that it will change again, depending on market price. And by the look of things, I don't think it will be down.
The government has control over what the gas station can charge. But they have no control over what the gas company charges them. So if there is a spike in gas prices, the gas station will have to take the hit or just stop selling gas.
COORS BEER - Baron Charged With Drunk Driving Pete Coors, the telegenic beer company executive and chief commercial pitcher, as well as a former Senate candidate, was arrested in May for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol, according to court officials.
Quote
"For years, I've advocated the responsible use of our company's products. That's still my message, and our company's message. I am sorry that I didn't follow it myself." An example of "do as I say not what I do"
MOVIES - Drive-in movies attract new generation What's next ? Roller skates for A & W. Come to think of it, we went to A & W at lunch time. It was in a mall so it didn't feel the same.
INTERESTING FACT - Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

No comments: