PensionersRants

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Entry for June 26, 2006
WEATHER
Big rain last night. The grass sure is green. Reminds me of Ireland. And Nelson's Pillar. There used to be a statue of Lord Nelson in Dublin. You could go inside and climb up to the top. Which I did. A few days later, I was back at my base in Germany, reading the morning paper, which was the Stars and Strips. And what did I see. Nelson's Pillar had been blown up. You never know when Death is near your door.
HEARTHBURN
My son told me a sure cure for hearthburn. Eat some yogurt. Tried it and the problem was gone immediately. I was impressed. No more Tums etc.
INTERESTING FACT
Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.

1 comment:

talk said...

hello..blog hopping via blogger while looking for interesting blog titles..and found yours :-)