PensionersRants

Friday, June 5, 2020

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

With this I refer to my visit to the hospital yesterday. I had to go for a stress test. This is good because I was able to get it so soon, this is bad because I had to get it and this is ugly because I have to go for more tests.
Finished reading a James Bond book yesterday and one of the female characters was called Clover. Yesterday evening I watched a "Sniper" movie and one of the female characters was called Clover. What are the chances of that? I am always surprised when this happens, even though it happens a lot.
Every generation has its golden idol for whom they march and destroy. They believe this to be the way to change the world. It can change small deficiencies but you can never eliminate poverty and you can never eliminate racism because people are people.