PensionersRants

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Barber Shop

I saw these new rules for barber shops to reopen. They will be doing it tomorrow. I don't know for sure if this is correct. Of course you have to wear a face mask and you'll need an appointment. Fifteen minutes between haircuts for the barber to clean up. Only so many people in the shop at a time. I guess you have to wait outside. This must cut the barbers customers in half. I can only imagine what the new prices will be. Of course, when prices go up, they never come down. Guess I'll be staying away for awhile. My wife can continue cutting.
I was thinking I should have a camera focused on my back yard to see if anything is going on. I don't know if anything is going on but I don't have a camera to check, do I? I could also walk outside and then I could see my haircut.

No comments: