PensionersRants

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another Birthday

January 28, 2010
Yep! Another birthday. And that would be no. 67. That was on Monday. They say that I have a 50% chance to live to 85 and a 25% chance to get to 92. But time flies so fast, I should be there in a couple of years.
My wife gave me a multimeter (Broke my last one.) Glad about that. With my old one, I was only able to read resistance. My son gave me a monitor to hook up to my laptop. Love not having to minamize all the time. A friend of ours gave me a birthday cake, so I ended up with two cakes. And I had a number of calls and cards.
My wife took me out to lunch today. I had a steak and I was thinking, last week on a diet and this week I’m eating a steak. So it ended up that I paid with my credit card. Actually, we don’t have seperate bank accts. or credit cards. And it was something to joke about.

No comments: