PensionersRants

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Car On Fire

January 10, 2010
The other evening I was looking out the window and saw my neighbour with the engine hood up. Smoke was pouring out and he was throwing in snow. Had to check that out and it was his catalytic converter on fire. I guess it was good to be parked next to a snowbank. Later on, the tow truck was there and of it went.
Later on I saw my neighbour and his wife had another car, a 2003 Buick. Don’t think he’ll be getting the Taurus repaired. He has already put a new engine in it.
At the time this was going on, I was watching NCIS on t.v. So I went back into the house and the first words I heard on the t.v. was “You do know what starts a fire in a catalytic converter don’t you”. Weird eh? But that happens to me a lot. At least a couple of times a month. On second thought, it might be more like every week.
Won $20.00 on the lottery this week. That’s four times in the last two months. Each time was $20.00.

No comments: